Luminaire controller with Zhaga interface.
Control unit for luminaries with Zhaga interface, enables dimming and monitoring.
Communicates over mesh-network protocol in license-free 868 to 870 MHz frequency band.
Designed with principles of minimal energy consumption and long lifespan.
- 4-pin Zhaga Book 18 socket
- Power supply from Zhaga interface contacts 1 and 2
- Power consumption max 0.2 W
- Operating temperature -40 ... +70 °C
- Licence-free radio frequency 868 ... 870 MHz, IEEE 802.15.4 standard (defalit 868.3 MHz)
- Internal antenna
- Encryption AES128
- DALI 2.0 protocol for dimming LED driver 0 ... 100 %
- Light on/off switching over the DALI interface
- Over Philips SR interface measures voltage, current and temperature – visible on web application
- Built in luxmeter, range 0 ... 200 lx
- Software upgradeable over web application remotely
- Housing dimensions dia. 48 mm and height 44 mm