Luminaire controller with NEMA interface.
Control unit for luminaries with NEMA (ANSI C136.412013) interface, enabling dimming and monitoring.
Communicating over mesh-network protocol in licensefree 868 to 870 MHz frequency band.
Designed with principles of minimal energy consumption and long lifespan.
- 5-pin NEMA socket
- Nominal voltage 230 Vac ±15 %
- Power consumption approx. 0.4 W
- Surge protection 1.5 kV
- Operating temperature -40 ... +70 °C
- Licence-free radio frequency 868 ... 870 MHz, IEEE 802.15.4 standard (default 868.3 MHz)
- Internal antenna
- Encryption AES128
- DALI/1...10V protocol for dimming LED driver 0; 10 ... 100 %
- Light on/off switching through NC relay
- Measures voltage, current and temperature – visible on web application
- On special order, built in luxmeter, range 0 ... 200 lx
- Software upgradeable over web application remotely
- Housing dimensions dia. 84 mm and height 48 mm
- Housing impact protection class IK09