Control unit for luminaries, enabling dimming and monitoring.
Communicates over mesh-network protocol in license-free 868 to 870 MHz frequency band.
Designed with principles of minimal energy consumption and long lifespan.
- Nominal voltage 230 Vac ±15%
- Power consumption approx. 1W
- Surge protection 2kV
- Operating temperature -40 ... +70 °C (built in temperature protection for luminaries)
- Light on/off switching through NC relay
- DALI/1...10V protocol for dimming LED driver 0; 10... 100%
- Controls 2 luminaires over the DALI interface
- Licence-free radio frequency 868 ... 870MHz, IEEE 802.15.4 standard (default 868.3 MHz)
- Internal or external antenna (SMA connector)
- Encryption AES128
- Measures voltage, current and temperature – visible on web application
- Output for external relay (24 Vdc, coil resistance > 1450 Ω), decorative luminaire control
- Universal Digital/Analog input 0 ... 3.3V forsensors (power for sensor +5V max 32 mA)
- Software upgradeable over web application remotely
- Housing dimensions 123 x 50x 38 mm (mounting 2 M4 screws, gap 114mm), protection class IP20
- Conductor cross-section MAIN: 0.25 ... 2.5mm2, EXT: 0.2 ... 1.5mm2