Central control Unit
Main control unit and remote monitoring gateway.
Operates autonomously according to configuration provided by cloud service.
Applies time profiles and reports statuses for all radio terminals.
- Supply voltage 12 or 24 Vdc
- Power consumption max 10 W, average 3 W
- Built in Li-ion backup battery (up to 12 h)
- 14 digital „pull-up“inputs (all inputs are configurable for monitoring voltage relay or pulse meter)
- 4 relay outputs SPDT contacts (max contact voltage 250 Vac or 30 Vdcand current 3 A)
- 1 DC output (low side switch), max 45 mA
- 1 Modbus RTU port (RS-485)
- Internet: GSM (3G, NB IoT) or Ethernet for (RJ-45 connector)
- Internal or external antenna (SMA connector) for radio terminals (luminaires)
- MicroSD card slot (data buffering on network failure)
- Built-in astronomical clock
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Operating temperature -30 ... +60 °C or from -20°C on battery supply
- Housing Dimensions: 108 x 90 x 62 mm, DIN rail mounting, protection class IP20 (IP65/66 plastic casing needed when electrical cabinet protection class is less then IP54)